Apply Now Location: Malaysia
Job Type: Permanent
Job Area: Administration
Applications Close: 30.06.2018
Liberty International Underwriters (LIU), offers specialty and commercial line insurance and reinsurance across Asia Pacific.
Find out what it takes to be part of a global Fortune 100 company that exists to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow
- Global company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Career development opportunities
- Team-work culture
- Overall office management and general administration duties for the branch and employees.
- Reception management duties to include managing visitors, screening and directing all calls.
- Responsible for the underwriting file management for all LIU business lines.
- Calendar/Diary Management, including booking and coordinating meetings, audio & video conferences.
- Manage the preparation of meeting rooms for all internal and external meetings, including room and catering set up for meetings and functions.
- Management of office facilities and services such as courier, mail, general deliveries, catering orders, stationary, photocopies, kitchen and meetings rooms.
- Calendar or diary management to include booking rooms, coordinating meetings and setting-up audio & video conferences.
- Basic Genius software processing - Data entry, scanning and electronic filing, maintenance/integrity of data associated with all created client and submission records;
- The ad-hoc task as per assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Soft Skills
- Fresh graduates and those with 1-2 years office administration experience are encouraged to apply.
- Previous relevant experience in an administration role is desirable but not essential.
- High level of attention to detail and organized.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- High level of professionalism and client servicing abilities.
- Good working knowledge of PC based systems and applications such as Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photocopiers and Scanners is required.
How to apply:
If you believe you can make a positive contribution to our team and want to be part LIU’s exciting future we would love to hear from you.
Please click APPLY NOW and attach your CV