Liberty Aviation is a well-established team that offers coverage to the world’s airlines against terrorist attack, hijacking, sabotage and confiscation. Recognised as one of the key lead markets by Lloyd’s of London for Aviation War risks, we underwrite a global portfolio across the broad spectrum of the aviation industry.
Our Aviation War book also covers a wide spectrum of non-airline risks ranging from commercial helicopters to business jets, and we have the capacity to cover risks either on a subscription basis or on a 100%-risk basis.
At a glance:
- Worldwide jurisdiction
- Classes of business:
- physical loss or damage to aircraft
- aircraft spares
- confiscation by government or registry
- Excess Third Party War Liabilities
- Contingent Hull War
- Excess Aggregate
- Coverage of a range of non-airline risks
- Capacity to write either on a subscription basis or 100% of the risk
- Capacity: US$35m for subscription market; US$10m for 100%-written risks.